10440 Pioneer Blvd., Suite 2
Santa Fe Springs,
Contact: Judy Hammond, President
Web Site: http://www.resourcemanagement.com
Since 1986, Resource Management Services, Inc. (RMS) has provided collection and recovery consulting services and vendor management expertise to credit grantors. Widely recognized as a leader and innovator in the collection and recovery industry, Resource Management Services, Inc. focuses on supporting their client’s goals of maximizing net returns from delinquent accounts. Whether creditors are collecting with internal efforts, or through partnerships with outsource providers and other industry vendors, Resource Management Services provides the client with reliable, insightful and innovative consulting services, concentrating on achieving improved returns from delinquent and charged-off accounts. In addition to consulting services, Resource Management Services had industry-related publications available, and provides conference event management to support the education and networking in the collection and recovery industry.
Resource Management Services, Inc. has assembled an expert team of consultants who specialize in identifying and resolving recovery and collection management issues.
- Client specific special projects, including exclusive research assignments.
- Strategic outsource usage, management and planning.
- Bankruptcy prevention and recovery consulting.
- Development of quality and world class client-agency partnerships.
- Strategic recovery management consulting.
- Process improvement activities, including analysis of internal operations.
- Recovery risk management consulting.
- Reengineering consulting for recovery operations.
- Maximize Results - We identified 12 Dangerous Mistakes you may be making today!
For more information on how our services can meet your company's needs, as well as pricing and other specific information, please contact us at(562) 906-1101 or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.