Directory: Bankruptcy, Skip Tracing, Scoring / Scrubbing / AnalyticsPRINTER FRIENDLY PAGE
4530 Conference Way S
Boca Raton, FL, 33431 US
- (800) 856-5599
- Mr Javier Alvarado
- TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing a comprehensive picture of each person so they can be reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good.®
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
|Title:||Director, Market Development|
|RMA Member:||RMA Member|
|Year Company Started:|
|Number Of Employees:||Over 500|
|Woman / Minority Owned:||No|
|Number of Locations:|
|Corporate Office Location:||Illinois|
|Other Locations:||Boca Raton, FL|
- Bankruptcy Additional information
- Whether dealing with consumers due to litigious history or those protected by federal laws concerning bankruptcy or military service, making uninformed decisions can damage your organization – in some cases, beyond repair.
Scrub your accounts with TransUnion’s inventory segmentation solutions to yield powerful insights into consumers that fall into the following categories:
- Active Military
- Lawsuit History
More than ever, it’s critical to stay informed regarding your debt portfolio. With a single input file, our segmentation solutions can be customized to mitigate risk, expedite new business, and segment for prioritization and compliance purposes.
- Skip Tracing Additional information
- When it comes to collecting debt, you can’t afford to have your valuable resources wasting time on uncollectible accounts. You need quick access to fresh, actionable contact data from the start to maximize skip tracing efforts and increase recoveries.
With the contact data available in TransUnion’s TLOxp® solution, you’re that much closer to collecting faster while reducing expenses and mitigating risk – all by reaching the right party, right away.
Tap into billions of public and proprietary records that include:
- Coverage of an estimated 95% of the U.S. population
- Ranked phone numbers derived from multiple sources to help you determine which to call first
- An address model built using advanced analytics to improve rankings
- TransUnion can enhance your skip tracing efforts by helping you reach who you need to faster and easier.
- Scoring / Scrubbing / Analytics Additional information
- To work accounts more efficiently, you need to know where to focus your efforts. By starting with more fully scored accounts, you can better target those with a higher likelihood to pay. That edge alone can help streamline operations and increase profitability.
When consumer data changes, or shifts in credit activity indicate a greater likelihood of recovery, TransUnion can notify you as soon as the next day. That way, you can quickly reprioritize your resources to reach consumers for payment earlier in the collections cycle.
With TransUnion’s Account Prioritization tools, you can:
- Use predictive recovery scores and credit characteristics to analyze accounts more thoroughly and better prioritize which ones to pursue
- Monitor your portfolio and be notified when positive or negative changes occur in an account